Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Beginning- My Life List

I view my Life List as an updated Bucket List.  It's the things, big and small that I'd like to accomplish in my life.  It sets priorities and in my case will be an aid to me becoming organized.  God knows I need help in that department!  So, item number one on my Life List:

Getting a trophy for 52 consecutive weeks- 1 whole year of consecutive weekly trophies on my heart rate monitor:   
I actually started this goal last week and earned the first one on Monday October 11th.  I figure if I get well into this, say a couple of months, I will have no choice but to continue rather than start over. :)  This will help me stay with my workout goals which include:  At least 4 days of fairly intense workouts of running, HIIT (high intensity interval training), walking, hiking, workout DVD s, biking (sometimes mountain) and yoga.  I'm going to preferably workout 6 days a week, but go with how I feel.  Last week I did a jump rope session off and on for about 20 minutes and I couldn't get myself to run for two days after that.  My calves were KILLing.  I'm learning more and more what I can and can't do (listening to my body).  I'm excited about this item on my Life List as I know I can do it- yet it will be a challenge.

No comments: