Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Food Photography- Collage

I want to take pictures of food.  I want to take GOOD pictures of food.  I also want to make my own art.  I have an idea for the wall between the  kitchen and dining room.  I want a collection of my own food photos- food as art.  It can/has been done.  For me I guess it will take a lot of practice, good lighting- not evening or dinner pictures now that it's getting dark earlier.  I have some ideas and if I can get my printer set up to the right computer (and an office), I think I will have a good start.  I like the idea of healthy, whole foods as art.  It can be so beautiful!  There are so many great colors and textures in nature.


This photo is not exactly what I have in mind (this had another purpose), but I still enjoy it.  I have several frames I plan on using for macros and whatever beautiful items I might come across in my kitchen :).

The thing I really like about this whole Life List idea is that there are no deadlines- no specific dates that anything has to be completed- it's a LIFE list after all! :)  I just try to look over my list every day to make sure I'm on track with it all.

No comments: