Thursday, November 18, 2010

Digitizing all CDs

Most likely the first item on my Life List to be completed will be digitizing my music CDs.  I'm about halfway through with this pain in the ass little project and will be SO glad when it's OVah.  It's been nice to remove the CDs off the bookshelf and make room for the books that haven't fit on there until now.  Just one more step to minimizing and getting rid of stuff I don't need.  My i tunes is looking a little unruly but better there than on my shelves- those things I have to look at every day in my living room. :)


Update:  I'm still on course for my trophies, I think I have seven weeks down.  I've also been cleaning out my kitchen items and it looks and feels (most important) so much lighter.  AND, the psychological part of this whole minimizing is the best.  I just feel so much better and saner with less stuff in my life.

No comments: