Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Reset with Reality

Okay.  So apparently I needed a reality check.  After the last post when I was updating my awesome trophy run...I got sick.  This rarely happens and I didn't figure I'd need to account for it by not giving myself any slack for consecutive weeks.  I have now learned that this is probably going to be impossible.  Shit happens.  I do get sick and injured on occasion.  So I am resetting my consecutive life list item to 56 weeks mostly consecutive with two weeks of allowance.  Meaning I will still be on target if I happen to miss a week of getting a trophy.  I will allow this to happen twice.  I'm hoping it won't but now I have learned.  Like I said shit happens.  SO.  My life list goal is rewritten as 56 weeks of consecutive trophies on my heart rate monitor by getting at least 4 workouts in a week (running, weightlifting, jump rope, hiking, biking and HIIT- high intensity interval training, etc.)  I was hoping to avoid the January 1st resolution rush, but it looks like that's where I'm headed. :)  Though I will attempt to start this this week.

No comments: